24LC512-I/P 64K I2C EEPROM 400kHz DIL08
Nexive: orders below 24,98 € shipping costs is 2,50 € - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
Nexive: orders above 24,99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
DHL: orders of less than euro 24,98 € shipping costs is 9,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 24,99 € and 49,98 € shipping costs is 7,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 49,99 € and 98,99 € shipping costs is 5,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders above 99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: fixed cost of euro 15,99 € for the whole European territory - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 7,10 € to 12,70 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
Rest of the World
DHL: fixed cost of 39,99 € for the rest of the world - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 8,40 € to 16,50 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
- 128-bit through 1024 Kbit Devices
- Single Supply with Operation Down to 1.7V for 24AAXX Devices
- Low-Power CMOS Technology:
- 1 mA active current, typical
- 1µA standby current, typical (I-temp)
- 2-Wire Serial Interface Bus, I2C™ Compatible
- Schmitt Trigger Inputs for Noise Suppression
- Output Slope Control to Eliminate Ground Bounce
- 400kHz (= 2.5V): 24LCXX and 24AAXX
- 1 MHz (= 2.5V) and 400 kHz (1.7V): 24FCXX
- Self-Timed Write Cycle (including Auto-Erase)
- Page Write Buffer
- Hardware Write-Protect Available on Most Devices
- Factory Programming (QTP) Available
- ESD Protection >4,000V
- 1 Million Erase/Write Cycles
- Data Retention >200 years
- 8-lead PDIP, SOIC, TSSOP and MSOP Packages
- 5-lead SOT-23 Package (Most 1-16 Kbit Devices)
- 8-lead 2x3mm and 5x6mm DFN Packages Available
- Pb-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Available for Extended Temperature Ranges:
- Industrial (I): -40°C to +85°C
- Automotive (E): -40°C to +125°C
Description:The Microchip Technology Inc. 24CXX, 24LCXX, 24AAXX and 24FCXX (24XX*)devices are a family of 128-bit through 1024 Kbit Electrically ErasedPROMs.
The devices are organized in blocks of x8-bit memory with 2-wire serialinterfaces.
Low-voltage design permits operation down to 1.7V (for 24AAXX devices),with standby and active currents of only 1 µA and 1 mA, respectively.
Devices 1 Kbit and larger have page write capability.
Parts having functional address lines allow connection of up to 8devices on the same bus.
The 24XX family is available in the standard 8-pin PDIP, surface mountSOIC, TSSOP and MSOP packages.
Most 128-bit through 16 Kbit devices are also available in the 5-leadSOT-23 package.
DFN packages (2x3mm or 5x6mm) are also available.
All packages are Pb-free (Matte Tin) finish.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!