Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide his Service, fulfill his legal obligations, respond to requests for execution, protect his rights and interests (or those of his Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well such as: Statistics, Thermal mapping and session recording, Registration and authentication and Contact User.
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User can consult the section "Detailed information about the processing of Personal Data".
Detailed information about the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Mailing list or newsletter or Newsletters (this Application)
When registering in the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address will be added to the contact list of those who can receive email messages that contain information of a commercial or promotional nature about this Application. Your email address may also be added to this list, as a result of your subscription to this service (this Application) or after making a purchase.
Personal data processed: email. Name and Nickname
Thermal mapping and session recording
Thermal mapping services are used to display the areas of this service (this Application) that Users interact with most frequently. This shows what the points of interest are. These services allow you to monitor and analyze web traffic and track User behavior.
Some of these services can record sessions and make them available for visual reproduction later.
Smartlook (Smartsupp.com, s.r.o.)
Smartlook is a session recording and thermal mapping service provided by Smartsupp.com, s.r.o.
Contact by phone (this app)
Users who provided their phone number can be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes related to this Application, as well as to satisfy support requests.
Personal data processed: telephone number.
Contact form (this application)
By filling in the contact form with your data, the User consents to its use to respond to requests for information, budgets or any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
Personal data processed: CAP; City; Tax code; last name; date of birth; the e-mail; Address; nation; first name; phone number; VAT number.
Payment management services allow this Application to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other tools. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the manager of the requested payment service, without being processed in any way by this Application.
Some of these services may also allow scheduled messages to be sent to the User, such as emails containing invoices or payment notifications.
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the user to make payments online.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
The interactions and information acquired by this Application are, in any case, subject to the User's privacy settings for each social network.
This type of service can still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
It is recommended to log out of the respective services to make sure that the data processed in this Application are not reconnected to the User's profile.
Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The "Like" button and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with Facebook's social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
Twitter button and social Twitter widgets (Twitter, Inc.)
The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are interaction services with the Twitter social network, provided by Twitter, Inc.
Personal data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
This type of service allows this Application and its partners to communicate, optimize and serve ads based on the user's previous use of this Application.
Some services offer a remarketing option based on lists of email addresses.
In addition to the opt-out offered by the services listed below, the User can opt out of receiving cookies regarding a third party service by visiting the opt-out page of the Network Advertising Initiative.
Google Ads Remarketing (Google LLC)
Google Ads Remarketing is a behavioral targeting and remarketing service provided by Google LLC that connects the activity of this Application to the Google Ads advertising network and the DoubleClick Cookie. Users can choose not to use Google cookies to personalize ads by visiting Google's ad settings.
Personal data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to track User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is an internet analytics service provided by Google LLC ("Google"). Google uses the data collected to track and examine the use of this service (this Application) to prepare reports on activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads for its own advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, and may contain Personal Data of Users, in order to filter it between sections of traffic, messages and content recognized as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google LLC)
Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google LLC.
Personal data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
Hosting platform and services
These services are intended to host and operate the main components of this Application, making it possible to deliver this Application from a single platform. These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools, such as analytical tools, to manage user registration, to manage comments and databases, for e-commerce, for payment processing, etc. The use of these tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data. Some of these services operate through servers geographically located in different locations, making it difficult to determine the exact location where Personal Data is stored.
PrestaShop (PrestaShop S.A.)
PrestaShop is a platform provided by PrestaShop S.A. that allows the Owner to develop, operate and host a website dedicated to electronic commerce.
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
If such a service is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data for the pages on which it is installed.
Google sources (Google LLC)
Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google LLC that allows this application to integrate this content on its pages.
When registering or authenticating, Users allow this service (this Application) to identify them and give them access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is described below, registration and authentication services may be provided by a third party. In this case, this Application may access some Data stored by these third party services for purposes of registration or identification.
Some of the services listed below may also collect Personal Data for guidance and profile purposes; to find out more, see the description of each service.
Facebook Authentication (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Authentication is a registration and authentication service provided by Facebook, Inc. and is connected to the social network Facebook.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.