DS1307+ 64 x 8, Serial, I2C Real-Time Clock
Nexive: orders below 24,98 € shipping costs is 2,50 € - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
Nexive: orders above 24,99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
DHL: orders of less than euro 24,98 € shipping costs is 9,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 24,99 € and 49,98 € shipping costs is 7,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 49,99 € and 98,99 € shipping costs is 5,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders above 99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: fixed cost of euro 15,99 € for the whole European territory - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 7,10 € to 12,70 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
Rest of the World
DHL: fixed cost of 39,99 € for the rest of the world - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 8,40 € to 16,50 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
The DS1307 serial real-time clock (RTC) is a low-power, full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes of NV SRAM.Address and data are transferred serially through an I²C, bidirectional bus.
The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information.
The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year.
The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator.
The DS1307 has a built-in power-sense circuit that detects power failures and automatically switches to the backup supply.
Timekeeping operation continues while the part operates from the backup supply.
- Real-Time Clock (RTC) Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- 56-Byte, Battery-Backed, General-Purpose RAM with Unlimited Writes
- I²C Serial Interface
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal
- Automatic Power-Fail Detect and Switch Circuitry
- Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode with Oscillator Running
- Optional Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Available in 8-Pin Plastic DIP or SO
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Recognized
Be the first to ask a question about this product!