DC-DC Step-down Converter with USB output - 4.5-40V Input - 5V 2A Output - Voltmeter for input voltage monitor
Nexive: orders below 24,98 € shipping costs is 2,50 € - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
Nexive: orders above 24,99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
DHL: orders of less than euro 24,98 € shipping costs is 9,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 24,99 € and 49,98 € shipping costs is 7,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 49,99 € and 98,99 € shipping costs is 5,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders above 99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: fixed cost of euro 15,99 € for the whole European territory - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 7,10 € to 12,70 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
Rest of the World
DHL: fixed cost of 39,99 € for the rest of the world - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 8,40 € to 16,50 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
- Voltmeter input voltage measure :4,5 to 40V dc
- 5V/2A output current (Only when the input voltage is in 6,5-40V range )
- A key ("Output Enable" button) switch USB output on/off
- A key ("low-power" button) switch module to enter in ultra-low power mode
- Voltmeter can be artificially calibrated, will never exist voltmeter inaccurate problem!
- With reverse polarity protection, reverse polarity does not matter
- With over-current, over-temperature protection
- With USB power-on indicator ( led on/off )
- Equipped with terminals to facilitate wiring
- High efficiency, low ripple
- Size: L58mm W21mm H10mm
Instructions for use
When module is connected to power supply the voltage can be detected in real time.
When you need the phone, IPAD, MP3 and other digital products charge, click the "Output Enable" button. Then USB power indicator lights, USB output voltage 5.0V.
When you need to turn off the voltmeter, click the "Low Power" button, then enter the ultra-low-power standby mode, USB output corresponding shutdown.
Wide input voltage ideal for car / battery car / motorcycle used for monitoring battery voltage; measure the voltage needed for a variety of occasions.
The output current capability 5.0V/2A, enough to meet a variety of USB devices, voltage is very stable.
Voltmeter calibration method
- Step 1 : Press the "Output Enable" button more than 2 seconds, release, voltmeter flashes, this time into the voltage regulation mode
- Step 2 : Press the "Output Enable" button (normal speed), the voltage value is adding up a unit; Press the "Low Power" button, minus a unit; Due to a unit is less than 0.1V, the minimum voltage display to 0.1V, so you need to continuously press 1-5 times to see the voltmeter change 0.1V, how many times voltmeter change 0.1V by pressing the button, depending on the current display voltage, the higher the voltage, the fewer the number of press.
- Step 3 : Press the "Output Enable" button more than 2 seconds, release, to exit the voltage calibration mode.Data is not lost after power failure.