Motoriduttore E192.12.336 12Vdc 300Ncm 6rpm
Nexive: orders below 24,98 € shipping costs is 2,50 € - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
Nexive: orders above 24,99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
DHL: orders of less than euro 24,98 € shipping costs is 9,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 24,99 € and 49,98 € shipping costs is 7,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 49,99 € and 98,99 € shipping costs is 5,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders above 99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: fixed cost of euro 15,99 € for the whole European territory - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 7,10 € to 12,70 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
Rest of the World
DHL: fixed cost of 39,99 € for the rest of the world - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 8,40 € to 16,50 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
PLANETARY GEAR-MOTOR E192.12.336 12Vdc 300Ncm 6rpm
TECHNICAL DATA – series E192
- PLANETARY GEAR-MOTOR
- MOTOR INTERFERENCE SUPPRESSION BY VDR AND CAPACITORS
- OUTGOING SHAFT TWO BALL BEARINGS SUPPORTED
- MAXIMUM RADIAL SHAFT LOAD: 200N (10 MM FROM THE FIXING FLANGE)
- MAXIMUM AXIAL SHAFT LOAD: 100N
- DIRECTION OF ROTATION DEPENDING ON POLARITY
- CAN BE MOUNTED IN ANY POSITION
- TEMPERATURE WORKING RANGE: -20 °C/60 °C
- APPROX WEIGHT: 385/480G
- TYPICAL VALUES AT AMBIENT TEMPERATURE +20%
- TOLLERANCE +/-10%
If you want a different motor than the one specified in the title of the advertisement, request a quote using the "ASK FOR A QUOTE" function on the product page, specify the working voltage (12 or 24 Vdc) and the REDUCTION RATIO.
ATTENTION: The motors supplied on specific request of the customer require about 15 days for shipping.
In the case of PWM applications it is possible to request the WOC version without the filter capacitors on the motor brushes.
- Rated operating voltage (V)
- Reduction Ratio (Motor Axis: Reduction Axis)
- Rotation speed at nominal load (rpm)
- Electric Power (W)
- Nominal torque (Ncm)