FT201X – Full Speed USB to I2C Bridge - 16 Pin SSOP
Nexive: orders below 24,98 € shipping costs is 2,50 € - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
Nexive: orders above 24,99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
DHL: orders of less than euro 24,98 € shipping costs is 9,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 24,99 € and 49,98 € shipping costs is 7,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 49,99 € and 98,99 € shipping costs is 5,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders above 99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: fixed cost of euro 15,99 € for the whole European territory - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 7,10 € to 12,70 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
Rest of the World
DHL: fixed cost of 39,99 € for the rest of the world - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 8,40 € to 16,50 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
Richiedere offerta per quantità, il prezzo esposto è relativo alla singola unità e comprende le spese di gestione dell'articolo.
This USB2.0 Full Speed IC offers a compact bridge to I2C devices. The device is an I2C slave, capable of operating up to 3.4MBit/s, with low power consumption (8mA).
The FT201X includes the complete FT-X series feature set and enables USB to be added into a system design quickly and easily over an I2C interface
Key Hardware Features
- Single chip USB to I2C interface.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
- Fully integrated 2048 byte Multi-Time-Programmable (MTP) memory for storing device descriptors and CBUS I/O configuration.
- Fully integrated clock generation with no external crystal required plus optional clock output selection enabling a glue-less interface to external MCU or FPGA.
- 512 byte receive buffer and 512 byte transmit buffer utilising buffer smoothing technology to allow for high data throughput.
- FTDI’s royalty-free Virtual Com Port (VCP) and Direct (D2XX) drivers eliminate the requirement for USB driver development in most cases.
- Configurable CBUS I/O pin.
- Battery Charger Detection. May be used by mobile devices to detect the presence of a charger on the USB port to enable higher current / faster charging of batteries.
- Device supplied pre-programmed with unique USB serial number.
- Supports bus powered, self powered and high-power bus powered USB configurations.
- Integrated +3.3V level converter for USB I/O.
True 3.3V CMOS drive output and TTL input.
(Operates down to 1.8V with external pull ups and is also 5V tolerant)
- Configurable I/O pin output drive strength.
- Integrated power-on-reset circuit.
- Internal 3.3V/1.8V LDO regulators
- Low operating current of 8mA (typical) and USB suspend current of 125uA (typical) current.
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
- UHCI/OHCI/EHCI host controller compatible.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.
- Extended operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Pb-free 16 Pin QFN/SSOP packages (RoHS compliant).
Be the first to ask a question about this product!