Ethernet Shield W5100 For Arduino 2009 UNO Mega 1280 2560 - MicrSD slot
Nexive: orders below 24,98 € shipping costs is 2,50 € - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
Nexive: orders above 24,99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
DHL: orders of less than euro 24,98 € shipping costs is 9,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 24,99 € and 49,98 € shipping costs is 7,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 49,99 € and 98,99 € shipping costs is 5,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders above 99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: fixed cost of euro 15,99 € for the whole European territory - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 7,10 € to 12,70 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
Rest of the World
DHL: fixed cost of 39,99 € for the rest of the world - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 8,40 € to 16,50 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
For the Arduino Ethernet W5100 network expansion module, you can make the Arduino a simple Web
server or Arduino digital and analog interface network applications through the network control read
and write. IDE, Ethernet library files can be used directly to implement a simple Web server.
This version support micro SD card (TF card) to read and write
The expansion board with a stackable design can be directly plugged into the Arduino our other
expansion boards can also plug in to.
This is a clone without MCU on it and POE functions, but arduino stackable, achieve most functions
for ethernet use.
- Size: Approx. 6.6cm x 5cm x 1.5cm
- Controller: W5100
- With this Ethernet Shield, your Arduino board can be used to connect to internet.
- Can be used as server or client.
- Directly plug puzzle board, no soldering required.
- This is the latest version of the Ethernet Shield.
- This Arduino Ethernet Shield which is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip gives you an easy way to get your Arduino Online.
- It is directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- It adds a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network.
- It is compatible with the Arduino Duemilanove (168 or 328), Uno as well as Mega (1280/2560) and can be accessed using the SD library.
- The W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP.
- It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections.
- Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield.
- Fits all version of arduino Main board,2009,UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560.
1 x Ethernet Shield W5100
Be the first to ask a question about this product!