The shield is fully assembled, tested and ready to go. No wiring, no soldering! Simply plug it in and load up library - you'll have it running in under 10 minutes!
Works best with any classic (UNO/Duemilanove/Diecimila).
This shield does NOT work with the Mega but its going to be half the speed of the Uno-type boards because of the way the Mega rearranges all the pins (there is no way to get around this!)
This shield is not Leonardo-compatible
Spice up your project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with built in microSD card connection.
This TFT display is big (2.4" diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlight) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades)! 240x320 pixels with individual pixel control.
It has way more resolution than a black and white 128x64 display.
As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
- 2.4" diagonal LCD TFT display 240x320 resolution
- 18-bit (262,000) color
- SPFD5408 or ILI9341 controller with built in video RAM buffer 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3.
That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5.
Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD Works with any '328 or Mega (Leonardo not supported yet) 5V compatible!
- Use with 3.3V or 5V logic Onboard 3.3V 300mA LDO regulator
- 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
- 4-wire resistive touch screen