2.4 inch 240×320 18bit TFT ILI9341 - With Resistive Touch - Arduino Shield
Nexive: orders below 24,98 € shipping costs is 2,50 € - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
Nexive: orders above 24,99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
DHL: orders of less than euro 24,98 € shipping costs is 9,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 24,99 € and 49,98 € shipping costs is 7,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 49,99 € and 98,99 € shipping costs is 5,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders above 99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: fixed cost of euro 15,99 € for the whole European territory - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 7,10 € to 12,70 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
Rest of the World
DHL: fixed cost of 39,99 € for the rest of the world - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 8,40 € to 16,50 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
2.4 inch TFT touch Screen LCD Module For Arduino. The LCD has excellent vivid color contrast.
Spice up your Arduino project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with built in microSD card connection. This TFT display is big (2.4″ diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlight) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades)! 240×320 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
- 2.4″ diagonal LCD TFT display
- 240×320 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) color
- Chip: ILI9341 with built in video RAM buffer
- 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
- Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD
- Works with any Arduino ‘328 or Mega (Leonardo not supported yet)
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Onboard 3.3V 300mA LDO regulator
- 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
Documents & Downloads
Use this Library : TFT 2.4 Arduino Library
- 1x 2.4 inch TFT touch Screen LCD Arduino Shield