SainSmart USB Host Android ADK Shield 2.0 For Arduino UNO MEGA R3 Mega2560
Nexive: orders below 24,98 € shipping costs is 2,50 € - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
Nexive: orders above 24,99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 7 - 15 working days
DHL: orders of less than euro 24,98 € shipping costs is 9,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 24,99 € and 49,98 € shipping costs is 7,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders between 49,99 € and 98,99 € shipping costs is 5,90 € - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: orders above 99 € shipping is FREE - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
DHL: fixed cost of euro 15,99 € for the whole European territory - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 7,10 € to 12,70 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
Rest of the World
DHL: fixed cost of 39,99 € for the rest of the world - shipping times of 2 - 3 working days
Poste Italiane Registered: 250 gr. max weight limit and the cost varies from 8,40 € to 16,50 € - shipping times of 2 - 4 weeks.
SainSmart USB HOST ADK Shield Module For Arduino Android V2.0UNO MEGA2560
SainSmar ADK Shield is based on Android Open Accessory DevelopmentKit(ADK). SainSmart ADK Shield has many added features like support ofboth 5V and 3.3V I/O, smaller form-factor, better placement of resetbutton, pads for more pin-headers. Using SainSmart ADK Shield WithSainSmart to build your own Mobile accessories. Open Source Androiddevelopment platform and SainSmart ADK Shield With SainSmart is anideal solution for mobile based Home Automation.
SainSmart ADK Shield supports Android devices : Tablet PC v3.1 andMobile Phone v2.3.4 and above with Google Open Accessories API (ADK).
SainSmart ADK Shield can compatible with SainSmart Mega 2560£¬SainSmartUno 328 SainSmart Diecimila/Duemilanove 328.
SainSmart ADK Shield support USB HOST mode support HUB protocol.
What is Android Open Accessory Development Kit ?
The Android 3.1 platform (also backported to Android 2.3.4) introducesAndroid Open Accessory support, which allows external USB hardware (anAndroid USB accessory) to interact with an Android-powered device in aspecial "accessory" mode. When an Android-powered powered device is inaccessory mode, the connected accessory acts as the USB host (powersthe bus and enumerates devices) and the Android-powered device acts asthe device.
Android USB accessories are specifically designed to attach toAndroid-powered devices and adhere to a simple protocol (Androidaccessory protocol) that allows them to detect Android-powered devicesthat support accessory mode. Accessories must also provide 500mA at 5Vfor charging power. Many previously released Android-powered devicesare only capable of acting as a USB device and cannot initiateconnections with external USB devices. Android Open Accessory supportovercomes this limitation and allows you to build accessories that caninteract with an assortment of Android-powered devices by allowing theaccessory to initiate the connection.
- Supports Android Mobile Phone,G1, Nexus One, Nexus S, MotorolaDroid X with Android v2.3.4 and above devices
- SainSmart Mega 2560,SainSmart Uno 328,SainSmartDiecimila/Duemilanove 328 Compatible
- Hardware TWI (I2C)
- Hardware SPI
- 5v/3.3V compatible
- Support USB HOST mode,support HUB protocol
- The SPI interface has been moved to ICSP header making shieldcompatible out of the box with ,SainSmarts , Mega and 2560. Standardsize boards, such as Duemilanove, UNO, as well as clones with classicconnector layout, are also compatible with this revision of the shield.This compatibility is maintained on a software level as well, allnecessary code changes are performed using conditional compilationpreprocessor directives.
- USB connector has been moved to the opposite side of the board.All external connectors are now in the same place making enclosurelayout easier.
- MAX3421E RESET line is no longer handled by dedicated SainSmartpin. While MAX_RESET pin is still used in current version of USB Hostlibrary, it will be dropped from the next major revision of the code.
- Besides,Mega-formfactor,compatibility, connecting to SainSmartSPI signals on ICSP connector has several advantages. First of all, inthis layout traces are much shorter and as a result, the shield worksmore reliably at higher SPI speeds and/or larger signal and powernoise. Second, since the 2X3 connector, which comes bundled with theshield, is of ,stackable, variety, it is possible to connect AVR Dragonor other ICSP programmer to SainSmart while SainSmart ADK Shield ismounted , picture on the left shows the arrangement. Finally, pins11-13, occupied by SPI signals on , SainSmarts, are vacant on Megas andalso uncommitted on the shield. Therefore, they can be used for otherpurposes without USB library code modifications.
- 1pc SainSmart USB HOST ADK Shield Module
Be the first to ask a question about this product!